Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Snow People!

Mom and I have had the same idea for a post for a couple of days, so I thought I would just join her in posting these.
Click HERE to get the recipe to make these fun ornaments.

This picture was taken before we applied the glitter.

We think they are so much cuter now that they have their glitter.

Don't forget to poke a hole for the hanger before you bake them. I will have to make another batch sometime because I made just enough to give away and didn't get to keep one for myself.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are such a sweetheart, I don't care WHAT my sister says about you!!!HAHA I can't wait to make these.(even though it will be 11 months from now) I just can't make snowmen in 60* weather! THANKS-Julie

Anonymous said...

Whats up with the reject? I see him with the other perfect ones...is this a test like the ABC cutters:) Julie

Muum said...

These are really cute. I got a good laugh over your ABC cookies, too.

Crystal said...

Thanks for sharing all your Christmas gifts and treats with us. That mixer is beautiful - you'll have tons of fun using it! And your 'JOY' project is lovely too. You guys were sure busy with holiday stuff this year. I love holidays like that too!!