Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Up Up And Away!

While coming home from my brother's house last week, we spotted this hot air balloon. Of course I wanted to get pictures. My hubby followed the balloon for me and pulled over where he could so I could get pictures.

We weren't the only people that pulled over. People were coming out of there houses to see what all the excitement was.

We thought that they were going to land at Strider Field, but they kept on going.

There doesn't seem to be much room in that basket. Chris would love to do this, but I'm not too sure about it since I get motion sick.

We were sad to hear that Sky Jam was canceled for this year. We both enjoyed going the past few years. Check out THIS POST and THIS POST


2 comments:

Farmgirl Cyn said...

Awesome photos! And I love the dragonfly on your header!

Anonymous said...

I followed a hot air balloon once too. It was a number of years ago. I was riding in a red mustang, with the top down. (Isn't it amazing the details that pop into your head when you remember an event?) We followed the balloon into a residential area. That balloon DID land in someone's yard!