Saturday, July 24, 2010

Secret Garden Tour - Garden #2

Welcome to The Johnson's Garden

I love the way they used the stones in this garden. From the border to the walk way.

This is the walk way up to the trellis.

Oriental Poppies I want some of these. I love the color and the fringes.

So pretty!!

This birdbath is huge. It looks so neat with all of the Hosta and ferns around it.

Here are a couple close ups from the garden.

I still have four more gardens to show you. It is amazing that some of these gardens have the same plants but look so different at each garden.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very attractive garden! The bicycle is very similar to the one I saw in Findley Lake earlier this month. I like the stone borders and steps as well. Your close-up flower photographs are beautiful.

Jean said...

This area was a favorite of mine too. I love the shot of all the poppies! Mom