Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Teasing The Hunter!

After we got our ticket to enter Letchworth, there was an open field and this little guy was there to greet us.

When we got ready to leave, we headed out of the park at the same gate we came in. When we got to the field again there were at least 30 deer that we could see to count. Of course they were on posted property. Isn't that always the way it is for a hunter?

Click on the picture to enlarge.

This one stopped just off the road for a couple seconds so I could snap a couple pictures.

We believe the field was planted with alfalfa.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great photographs of the deer. I especially like the close-up photographs. We've seen deer at Letchworth only one time, in the winter not other seasons. We saw this deer at the Seneca Council Grounds. http://www.flickr.com/photos/pa_shutterbug/3204448127/in/set-72157612694411036/

Did you see the Seneca Council Grounds while at Letchworth?

Wall-to-wall books said...

Awww what cute pictures! Nice job.

I have the same song on my blog right now, LOL. So when I go to my blog and click on your link I get both playing at the same time only yours is a little behind like an echo. Its funny.

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

I know I know..you've heard this before , but I for one appreciate that you took your "shot" with a camera..such beauty and strength - wonderful! Have a great day :-)