Monday, January 21, 2008

Special Day!

Today is a Mom and Me day. We spend the day together shopping in Erie. Mom and I have been taking Martin Luther King Day off for quite a few years. We always seem to find great deals. The trunk is usually full and we are ready to come home, but we have a great time. Mom and I don't get to spend a lot of time together just to the two of us, so we both look forward to Mom and Me days!!
Can you believe Mom gave up Jerzie day?
Well really she didn't give it up. She switched days with the day care lady, so mom will have her tomorrow. I will post all of my bargains tomorrow.

Have a great day!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the new look here, so winterish!! Very nice job, did you do it?

Anonymous said...

Oh how I love mom amd me days. I got to have one of these days yesterday also. Can't wait to see what you found. Conni