Friday, July 06, 2007

Special Guest!

I would like you to meet "Frankie".

Frankie is a very special mouse. I used to have a very large mouse collection, and still get a few mice now and then from some very special people in my life. Frankie came from Europe. My Gram (Super Lou) bought him for me. I see Frankie every day.

Frankie greets me every morning. He sits in our linen closet just above where my deodorant and perfume is. Not many people know he is there. I don't even know if my mom knows he is there. I know he is there and he puts a smile on my face every morning.

Doesn't he have the cutest little face?

So, now you know one of my little secrets. Do you have anything special in a place that only you can see?


6 comments:

Jean said...

You're right, I didn't even remember Frankie. Great way to remember Gramma, although none of us could ever forget her!

Tammy said...

No, but this is a great idea...and Frankie is soo cute!!
:)

Carole Burant said...

Well now, that's one little mouse I wouldn't mind having around! lol He's so darling and I love where you have him sitting:-) xox

Lilli in Vancouver said...

Here's a poem I learned in grade 1...

I think mice
are rather nice.

Their tails are long,
Their faces small,
They haven't any
Chins at all.

Their ears are pink,
Their teeth are white.

They run around
The house at night.

They nibble things
They shouldn't touch

And no one seems

To like them much.

But I think mice
are nice.


by Rose Fyleman

Melissa said...

he is so adorable!-that face would make me smile too ;)

PJ said...

Frankie is adorable! Love all your flags on your blog! I've been seeing your little flag icon and finally clicked on your blog....really cute! I have a cute mouse that sits on a chair that is my favorite!