Sunday, July 22, 2007

Green Thumb Sunday!

Click on the blogroll in our sidebar to see other participants.

Please click on pictures to enlarge.

While driving home one evening, Laurie happened to notice that someone had planted these beautiful Lilies at one of our local parks. So yesterday afternoon when the sun was in the right spot, we went to take some pictures.

We really aren't sure who planted them or how long they have been growing there. Sorry we don't know the names of any of them either.

We hope you enjoy them.



Stop by yesterdays post to see the nature photos that we also took on our trip. We are heading back to Allen Park today, but not for nature pictures. Stop back tomorrow for the rest of the story.

Have a great Green Thumb Sunday!


11 comments:

Aiyana said...

Lots of lillies on GTS. I can see why, as they are beautiful. The dark pink is my favorite.

Anonymous said...

These lilies are just lovely and so many varieties. I think I have one of them in my garden but I don't know what it is called.
Sara from farmingfriends

Nabeel said...

the natural color combination in these flowers is perfect .. wow @ nature and the God's marvelous design.

Carole Burant said...

I would have been tempted to bring one of each home with me! lol Such beautiful lilies of all colours. Thank you so much for sharing these gorgeous photos!! xox

Carole Burant said...

Oops, me again...make sure you read my post from yesterday...got something for you there:-) xox

Michelle said...

WOW, what vibrant lilies! Especially the first one, my favorite! Happy GTS, and Happy Birthday to the little one!! :)

Anonymous said...

These lilies are fabulous. I love the colors. Are they all daylilies?

kris said...

Great photos - all of those daylilies are gorgeous.

Jessica said...

beautiful lilies!

Ann said...

More great flower shots. I like the first dark pink one myself.

Lilli in Vancouver said...

Beautiful! I'm esp loving those pinks ones, since they're unusual....at least around here :)