Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Ouch!

A year ago today, I was in a car accident. It wasn't my fault. I was in a turning lane and a woman in a Cadillac hit me in the drivers side of my car.

I was very lucky. I really didn't get hurt. She hit the front fender and bounced off and hit the back door.

I believe that some one was watching over me. I could have really been hurt. The insurance company totaled my car.

We were going to buy a new car in the spring. We just had to get it early. I got to choose anything I wanted. We spent a lot of time test driving and I finally got what I wanted.

We bought a Red Kia Sportage.
Click HERE to see it and read about what happened.


5 comments:

Carole Burant said...

Ouch alright! Two years ago I got my car's back end bashed in by a truck that backed into me...my car was only 4 months old!! I love the red Kia Sportage you ended up getting...how frustrating though that someone would scratch the side with a key...grrrrr! Glad the paintjob finally looked good. All that counts, though, is that you weren't hurt in the accident!

TJ said...

I'm glad you were not hurt!!
My son once had a Kia and never had one single problem with it...his Pontiac Sunfire is in the shop at least every other month for something...
:-D

Susie said...

Glad the damage was to the car and not you..
Hope you enjoy your new Kia..
:)

Kali said...

Thankfully you were okay after such a frightening ordeal.

Your red KIA Sportage looks awesome.

Lilli in Vancouver said...

Accidents have a way of making you take stock, don't they.