Thursday, February 22, 2007

In the bag !

We were challenged by Dawn to show what is inside our purses. She asked "Are you a minimalist?" or "Are you an everything-but-the-kitchen-sink type?" Why not play along and show your purse/bag and the contents......just for fun...?!? If you choose to play, please leave a comment so that I can come over for a visit.

Mom also did the challenge. I think you can see and figure out everything in my purse except for the white blob. It's a Kleenex. I have allergies so I have to have at least one or two of these in my purse at all times.
If you haven't already, check out our post from Tuesday and see what we are giving away for our 200th post!!


4 comments:

Carole Burant said...

Ok I'll play along...will have my purse open for all to see in my post tomorrow! hehe I always find it amazing how much stuff we can fit in our purses! lol Great fun:-) xox

TJ said...

How neat and tidy you are...pooh!!...my purse looks like a trash bin most of the time...no way am I showing it...lol!!!
:-D

Pear tree cottage! said...

I am with Kentucky gal on this one I have infact 6 handbags (purse's) and I can tell you yours is my dream O! to be so organized.

I will take a peek at the others but you all are not getting a peek at mine :o) lol lol lol

I am so please your guardian angel was with you a year ago it could have been a very bad accident, you are a lucky lady.

best wishes always.
Lee-ann

Biker Betty said...

My purse is pretty organized, but I have wayyyyy too much stuff in it, lol. I noticed the Wal-Mart badge. I worked 1 1/2 years for Walmart as a cashier. I loved it. I quit when we moved to Colorado and got too busy. It was also frustrating when they'd give you your work schedule and then cut it because they realized they weren't meeting the previous years goals in this particular week.