Friday, December 22, 2006

YES!! It's Gold!

I fell in love with this tree when I was a little girl and the person who owned it wanted me to have it. My dad brought it home to me. I haven't put it up in quite a while, but this year I wanted to put it up.
"Foil trees are coming back you know." This is what I said to Chris when I told him I wanted to put it up. Don't worry it's in the up stairs. Not many people come up here. The Santa in the sleigh was made by my Gram. Every year we fight with it. I think I'm the only one who put this decoration up this year!

The tree has ornaments that my brother and I made. I do believe the bell covered with tin foil my father made.

My Tree's not ugly!!!
I like it. It makes me smile. So you learned something silly about my today! I bet it made you smile!! Please don't laugh at me. :)


3 comments:

Jean said...

Laurie, I can't believe you put that tree up or that you still have it and the decorations! Good for you! It makes me smile too! Mom

Dawn said...

This tree is perfect! You just surf around bloggyland and you will find them..They are definitely BACK! What a nice memory for you!
Merry Christmas to you and Chris...

The Tiquehunters Wife said...

I think its wonderful how your decorations have special meaning and precious memories for you and your husband. Your little upstairs tree is terrific! Thanks for coming by the Teeny Tiny Cabin and have a Merry Christmas!