Thursday, December 30, 2010

Homemade!

Here are a few items that we made for Christmas gifts. This was my Godmothers recipe for homemade fudge sauce.

We put these gift baskets together for family gifts for Christmas eve. They have the chocolate sauce, chili sauce and garlic salsa that Chris and I made.

These ones are for Chris's side of the family. Same thing in them but we added a bag of white trash.

This is what Mom, Tabatha, Jerzie, Payton and I have been working on for our Christmas craft.

We had so much fun making these.

I made these ornaments for everyone also. We put them in the baskets. I wish I would have made more. I only made one for myself. We made a few more items, but believe it or not, we forgot to take pictures before we wrapped them.


2 comments:

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Happy holidays to you and yours. I love each and every item here. Handmade and homemade is always the best gift to give and receive. Wonderful! Happy new year. Tammy

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

I am really loving the idea of gifts that are double-duty..feeding the heart and the tummy at the same time is perfect! Your gifts look beautiful {and YUMMY!} and i love the Scrabble decorations ;-)