Friday, April 23, 2010

My 40th Birthday!

Last Friday night my parents took me, my wife, my sister, 2 of my nieces and my nephew out for a nice birthday dinner. It was nice to get together with the family for dinner, we don't do it as often as we should.

Thanks Mom & Dad!

On Saturday, Laurie had a 40th party for me at the house. She made several different kinds of dips and made cupcakes with yellow and blue sprinkles.

Here are most of the gifts I received. I also got some money to buy some of the parts I will be needing to fix my Camaro.

Laurie also had bowls filled with my favorite candies (tootsie rolls, vanilla tootsie rolls, swedish fish, skittles and pez) set out for everyone to enjoy. She also had M&M dispensers around for the "kids".

I really enjoyed the weekend and don't feel any older even though I am "vintage" now.

Thanks for everything Honey.
I Love You


1 comments:

Wall-to-wall books said...

Happy B-day! Looks like you got some nice stuff! I love Vanilla tootsie rolls, the best! I noticed the lighthouse card behind some of the gifts, pretty.

Sounds like you guys had a great day.