Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Finally!

For Christmas 2008 Mom surprised me with this purse from Suzanne at Just Another Hang Up. I loved it. I love the style, the shape and the colors.

This year Mom got me another 'Just Another Hang Up' for Christmas. I told her that I really liked one of the purses Suzanne had posted on her site, so Mom checked to see what I was talking about. The purse had already sold, but this one was still available. It is just about the same except for the circle material around the top. I like this one much better.

Mom and Hubby both told me I shouldn't carry it until Spring. So I waited and waited for Spring to get here. I changed purses one day before the calendar said it was Spring. I love the new shape Suzanne is making now. Once you carry a 'Just Another Hang Up', no other purse will compare to it.


2 comments:

Cedar ... said...

Nice! I've bookmarked her site for browsing later. i like the first one you pictured the best. Probably because i dislike orange. :)

Jean said...

I'm glad we don't have to listen to you whine about that anymore!LOL!! You know I totally agree about carrying one of Suzanne's bags.