Wednesday, August 27, 2008

You Did What?

It seems like every time I have something to do around the house I can't get it finished without an injury of some kind. It doesn't matter if I am working on the truck (smashed my knuckles), building our deck (nail through my foot), carrying out a freezer (coil ends stuck in my arm), cutting down weeds (sliced my finger open)

Anyway you get the idea.....

Today I was cutting some strips of wood to finish off a doorway when.....

I decided to run 2 of my fingers through the table saw.
Luckily I didn't get more than the ends of my thumb and index finger.

Laurie always says "if you don't get hurt it must be you didn't do the job right". I know she is just joking with me because I am always getting hurt. Somehow she seems to know when I do something like this. She knows before I call her to let her know. (like today)

It must be that this job got done right.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your injuries started when you were a litle kid and you seemed to never grow out of it! Ouch! Looks pretty gruesome.

Anonymous said...

Ouch, ouch, ouch Chris!

The Smiths said...

Yucky!!!

Melissa said...

Makes me cringe.

Yeah! I got a white background. Whatever you did this time it works!!

Carole Burant said...

CHRIS!!!! Omigosh, just looking at your injuries made me feel queasy! lol You do realize there are other ways to get the "job done right"??? lol Take care of YOU! xox

Ann said...

Ouch! Hope it's feeling better!