Thursday, July 03, 2008

Random Things!


I have been tagged by http://perennialgardenlover.blogspot.com/
and this comes with rules.



The rules are as follows:


1. Link to the person who tagged you.


2. Post the rules on the blog.


3. Write six random things about yourself.


4. Tag six people at the end of your post.


5. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.


6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.



Here are my six random things:


1. I love to watch most sports. (Nascar is my favorite)


2. I love to take pictures!


3. I love spending time with family.


4. I scrapbook!


5. My favorite color is purple.


6. I love the Adirondacks! (would love to move there someday!)




Here are the people I'm tagging:









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for playing along. I was chuckling while reading your six random things. My husbands favorite color is purple and he loves nascar.

Ann said...

Do you watch the Olympics? Lori and I have been enjoying watching the trails. Love your answers. Nascar!!!!