Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Just the Three of us!!

Check out yesterdays post to see where Grandma (Gamma) and Aunt Laurie took Me. (Baby J.)

Don't I just put a smile on your face.

I am all buckled in and ready to take a ride. Don't you just love my camo hat?


This is the hill we went up to see all of the pretty flowers and for Aunt Laurie to take tons of pictures. (Sometimes Aunt Laurie takes too many pictures. SHH... don't tell her I said that). Grandma and I are on our way back down.
I got to get out of the stroller for a little while and walk and play in the dirt. Mr. and Mrs. Tate just thought I was a cutie. I even let Mrs. Tate hold me for a minute.

Mr. Tate let me take a special rock home with me.

Mrs. Tate was worried that I was going to get too dirty! But grandma knew that mommy wouldn't care as long as I had fun and didn't eat any dirt.


8 comments:

Melissa said...

She is sweet. I like the thumb-sucking picture - it focuses her eyes. Large and beautiful.z

ShabbyInTheCity said...

Jerzie you sure are surrounded with folks who adore you! I hope this blog helps you remember someday about all of them and the things you did together :)

Susie said...

Love those two little front teeth!
She really stylin with the camo hat :)

Lallee said...

Yes, Baby J, you do make me smile ;-)

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to thank you both for sending the flower seeds. They were a very pleasant surprise. I love coming to your blog and seeing all your beautiful pictures. Thank you again Conni

Crooked Eyebrow said...

What a doll!Great pictures and narrative!

kris said...

She is too cute! I think I may have to start bugging son and daughter-in-law for one of my own! :)

the tattered nest said...

what a sweetheart...I love that age! she is very lucky to have a auntie like you!