Thursday, July 19, 2007

Homemade Peanut Butter Pie!!!

If you are on a diet you may not want to read or look at this post. This post may make you gain weight as you read it:)


Prepare a 9 inch graham cracker pie crust.


In a large bowl combine 2/3 Cup sugar

and 1/2 lb. butter (softened)

Beat until creamy

Add...

2/3 Cup sugar


and


1 tsp. Vanilla


Beat until creamy


Add...


1 Cup Peanut Butter


beat


If you have a stand mixer you will want to use it:)

Now add 4 eggs ONE at a time. Beat 5 to 7 minutes between each egg.

It should be very thick and creamy now. Pour into pie crust and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.

We serve ours with chocolate and whipped cream. It is very rich. You will want to serve small pieces.


6 comments:

Tammy said...

Looks and sounds delish!
:)

Susie said...

One of my grandsons adores peanut butter. I know this pie would be a hit!
hugs!

Crooked Eyebrow said...

yummy!
I tagged you for a meme too today!

Carole Burant said...

I just felt my waist expand! lol Oh boy oh boy, does that look good or what!!! Thank you so much for sharing the recipe, my new daughter in law simply loves anything with peanut butter so I think I'll surprise her with this the next time they come visit:-) xox

kris said...

That looks really good!

Lilli in Vancouver said...

My Steve would sure love that!