Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Last Years!

This is the front of Last Years Christmas card that I made.
Everything was cut out of card stock. Once everything was cut out, I used chalks to shade everything. The "lights" on the tree are 12 seed beads and DMC floss.

This is the left hand side of the card. It says...

"Fun in the Air, good times to share-- Christmas, Christmas everywhere!"

This is the right hand side of the card. It says...

" We hope you enjoy all the joy of the holidays!

I also did these paper piecings. I use these on Christmas scrapbook pages or for gift tags. Like I said before, I love working with paper. The best part is if you make a mistake, it doesn't cost you that much to replace the piece of paper.


1 comments:

Carole Burant said...

Laurie, how very talented you are!! I just the love the Christmas card you had made last year and the paper piecings are just adorable!! I'm working on a craft right now to include in Christmas cards I'll be sending out to my blogging friends but I'm not posting about it...shhhhh! lol If you'd like to exchange home addresses, just let me know by email:-) xox