Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Dinner!

YUM-O

Do you know what this is?

It is homemade Strombolli! The dough is pizza dough that I make in my bread machine. The filling is Ham, Hard salami, Mozzarella Cheese and a little sauce. This is ONE of Chris's favorites!!

While the dough was being made, I drove over to Allen Park to see if I could take some fall pictures. I got a few. There aren't many trees with leaves on them.

Because the sun was out, (hasn't happened too much this Fall!) and I know it's going to snow this weekend, I thought I should try to get a few more pictures. These didn't turn out to bad.


1 comments:

Carole Burant said...

Oh yum, I've never tried to make Strombolli but now I'll have to give it a try cuz it sure does look delicious!! The pictures of the trees are beautiful..our trees are now all bare.