Monday, October 30, 2006

Pumpkins!


This was carved by Chris

This was carved by Laurie(me)


This was carved by my brother.

The flag was done by mom, the spider by my brother.

Trick or treaters done by Chris and Charlie Brown by Laurie


It used to be we would set aside a night before Halloween and go to my moms to carve pumpkins. Now it seems that we have all gotten too busy to do this anymore. Chris and I haven't carved pumpkins in a couple of years. Most of the time it took us more than a couple of hours. Sometimes we even had to get out the power tools. But we always had fun, even if one of us hates pumpkin guts!!!(You know who you are!!)


1 comments:

Carole Burant said...

Happy Halloween Laurie!! Wow those pumpkins are impressive, very professional carvings!!! It's a shame a lot of things we use to do, we now have no time for. It's supposed to be in the 50's here today and sunny so the trick or treaters will have a perfect day:-)